JENNIFER BRINDLEY PORTRAIT
COVID-19 Terms of Service
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. As a result, federal, state and local governments and federal and state health agencies recommend social distancing.
Jennifer Brindley Portrait (“Jennifer” “Photographer” or JBP”) is taking extra precautions with the care of every client to include health history review and enhanced sanitation/disinfection procedures in accordance with federal and state health safety guidance and has put into place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19; however, JBP cannot guarantee that you or your chid(ren) or guests will not become infected with COVID-19. Further, attending a session or meeting with JBP could increase the risk of contracting COVID-19.
For more guidance and on how to protect yourself and related risks, please visit: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
In order to ensure that risk of exposure to COVID-19 is as low as possible, JBP is commited to the following procedures in the studio:
- Reduced Client Capacity (maximum ONE session per day)
- The Photographer will wear a face covering at all times.
- The Photographer will monitor her body temperature and symptoms of COVID-19 daily.
- All equipment will be thoroughly disinfected between sessions.
- Shooting will take place from 6’ away as often as possible through the session.
- All Beauty Artists will thoroughly wash hands and will wear masks for the application process.
- Vigorous hand-washing will be commonplace for all staff and clients throughout the day.
- Beauty Artists will maintain standards of industry hygienic kit and tool maintenance.
- The studio will be thoroughly sanitized before and after every session and/or meeting. This includes the hallway leading up to the studio and the entrance door on the front of the building.
- All wardrobe, accessories and jewelry will be sanitized between uses.
- For all non-shooting meetings (reveals / consultations) we ask our clients to join with us in wearing a mask / face covering.
JBP has the right to determine, for her own safety and the safety of her clients, when and under what circumstances it is acceptable to perform photo shoots and will follow guidelines set forth by national, state and local government and health departments.
Likewise, in order to ensure that risk of exposure to COVID-19 is as low as possible JBP requires all clients to abide by the following procedures leading up to and during their session.
Please read and initial each line:
- __________ Client understands and agrees that on the day of the session they must take their temperature and the temperatures of anyone else participating and must postpone if any reading is 100.4°F/38°C or higher.
- __________ Client understands and agrees that upon entering the studio we will conduct a contact-free temperature check for all persons as well as a symptom question check, and if anyone is reading a temperature of 100.4°F/38°C or higher or is experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, the session will not move forward and we will reschedule.
- __________ Client understands and agrees that if they have recently had a fever or COVID-19 symptoms they must be entirely symptom free for a full 72 hours before their session can take place.
- __________ Client understands and agrees they must reschedule the session if they are made aware that they have recently come into contact with COVID-19, or if they or anyone in their household has been instructed by health authorities to self-isolate, until their designated quarantine period is over.
- __________ Client understands and agrees that no guests are permitted in the studio, and no more than 2 people may participate in any session.
- __________ Client understands and agrees that if they exhibit any symptoms of COVID-19 within 14 days following the session must notify JBP as soon as possible.
- __________ Client understands and agrees that they are expected to practice appropriate social distancing during the entirety of the session and maintain a distance of no closer than 6′ when possible.
- __________ Client understands and agrees that they may choose to opt OUT of hair & makeup services for their session for a “Natural Portrait” session, or that they may ask for ONLY hair services.
- __________ Client understands and agrees that Jennifer Brindley / Jennifer Brindley Portrait along with her vendors / Beauty Aritsts / Assistants cannot be held liable for any exposure to the COVID-19 virus, and the Client agrees to sign a Liability Waiver before their session can take place on the day of the shoot.
Due to the special circumstances of the COVID-19 Pandemic, it is extremely important that clients do not feel pressure to attend sessions while feeling ill. JBP understand that some clients may not feel comfortable proceeding with sessions as scheduled for any number of personal reasons during this time. The following amendment to the rescheduling terms are intended to reduce the stress a client may feel when deciding whether to postpone their session.
- There shall be no penalty or fee for rescheduling any sessions due to concerns about COVID-19.
- All session fees paid are good for any equivalent value session through the end of December 2021.
- In the event that her own unforeseen illness causes a delay in the timely rescheduling of a session, upon request JBP will refund any session fee associated with the shoot.
I appreciate your cooperation with these procedures. Together we can do our parts to help ensure each others’ health and safety while capturing beautiful portraits together. I look forward to getting to work with you soon!
CLIENT SIGNATURE and AGREEMENT:
I understand and agree that my electronic signature is the legal equivalent of my manual signature on this Agreement. By submitting my digital signature I consent to be legally bound by this Agreement’s terms and conditions.
First Name: _______________________
Last Name: _______________________