JENNIFER BRINDLEY PORTRAIT
COVID-19 Release of Liability Form
**Signature Required Prior to Every Scheduled Appointment**
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. As a result, federal, state and local governments and federal and state health agencies recommend social distancing.
Jennifer Brindley Portrait (“Jennifer” “Photographer” or JBP”) is taking extra precautions with the care of every client to include health history review and enhanced sanitation/disinfection procedures in accordance with federal and state health safety guidance and has put into place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19; however, JBP cannot guarantee that you or your chid(ren) or guests will not become infected with COVID-19. Further, attending a session or meeting with JBP could increase the risk of contracting COVID-19.
For more guidance and on how to protect yourself and related risks, please visit: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
Symptoms of COVID-19 include:
- Shortness of Breath or Difficulty Breathing
- New loss of taste or smell
- Muscle pain
- Sore Throat
- Repeated shaking and chills
I agree to the following:
____ I understand the above symptoms and affirm that I, as well as all household members, do not currently have, nor have experienced the symptoms listed above WITHIN THE LAST 14 DAYS.
____ I affirm that I, as well as all household members, have not been diagnosed with COVID-19 WITHIN THE PAST 30 DAYS.
____ I affirm that I, as well as all household members, have not knowingly been exposed to anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 WITHIN THE PAST 30 DAYS.
____ I affirm that I, as well as all household members, have not traveled outside of the country, or to any city considered to be a “hot spot” for COVID-19 infections WITHIN THE PAST 30 DAYS.
____ I understand that Jennifer Brindley Portrait cannot be held liable for any exposure to the COVID-19 virus caused by misinformation on this form or the health history provided by each client.
Jennifer Brindley Portrait is following the enhanced procedures noted in the COVID-19 Terms of Service Agreement to prevent the spread of COVID-19; however the company cannot guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19. Further, attending a photoshoot could increase your risk of contracting COVID-19.
- Reduced Client Capacity (one shoot per day with limited participants, and extra time between meetings)
- The Photographer will wear a face covering at all times.
- The Photographer will monitor her body temperature and symptoms of COVID-19 daily.
- All equipment will be thoroughly disinfected between sessions.
- Shooting will take place from 6’ away as often as possible through the session.
- All Beauty Artists will thoroughly wash hands and will wear masks for the application process.
- Vigorous hand-washing will be commonplace for all staff and clients throughout the day.
- Beauty artists will maintain standards of industry hygienic kit and tool maintenance.
- The studio will be thoroughly sanitized before and after every session and/or meeting. This includes the hallway leading up to the studio and the entrance door on the front of the building.
- All wardrobe, accessories and jewelry will be sanitized between uses.
- For all non-shooting meetings (reveals / consultations) we ask our clients to join with us in wearing a mask / face covering.
JBP has the right to determine, for her own safety and the safety of her clients, when and under what circumstances it is acceptable to perform photo shoots and will follow guidelines set forth by national, state and local government and health departments.
By signing below, I agree to each statement above and release Jennifer Brindley Portrait from any and all liability for the unintentional exposure or harm due to COVID-19. I understand the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that I may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 and accept sole responsibility for any injury to myself (including, but not limited to personal injury, disability, and death), illness damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense of any kind that I may experience in connection with my photo session, consultation, reveal / ordering appointment or any other meeting connected with my session.
I hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless Jennifer Brindley Portrait, its employees, agents, representatives, and independent contractors, of and from the Claims, including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto.
I understand and agree that this release includes any Claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of the Jennifer Brindley Portrait, its employees, agents, representatives and independent contractors, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participation in the photo session, consultation, reveal / ordering appointment or any other meeting connected with my session.
Jennifer Brindley agrees to abide by these standards and affirms the same.